Jeffco Indian Hills Road & Bridge Shop
4267 Comanche Road Indian Hills, CO 80454
August 15 & 16: First load is let in at 9 a.m. Last loads will be allowed in at 4 p.m.
What is accepted?
- Slash – limbs, branches and tree debris
- Maximum length – 8 feet
- Maximum diameter – 6 inches
- Pine needles, tree bark and pine cones, bagged or unbagged
- In addition, leaves accepted at the Thunder Valley Park location only
What is NOT accepted?
- Household trash
- Tree stumps
- Construction material and lumber
- Metal material of any kind
Yard waste/grass clippings
Fees for Slash Drop-off
Any size truck or trailer is welcome at Jefferson County Slash Collection sites. Dump fees are based on six cubic yards (162 cubic feet) of material: 6 yards = 1 load. The cost to drop off a single "load" is $20. Credit cards only.
This is equivalent to:
- Truck bed full to truck cab height
- Trailer up to 8' l x 5' w x 4' h
- Loads outside these parameters will be charged accordingly